View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #1195
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning all. I tossed some newspapers from our living area this am. Does that count? I don't have much planned for today. I think I may just sit in the window and read. I'd like to take a walk on the beach but it will depend on how cool it is out there. I'm going to make dinner tongiht - pork chops and a veggie or two. I think I may bake some chocolate chip cookies for the trip home on Saturday and I will get most of our things packed and ready to go to the car in the morning. We have to move rooms tomorrow during the day so I want to have only the things we will need for tomorrow night and Saturday am. Check out time is 11 so coffee will be a must. I'm thinking bathroom things, coffee supplies, sleeping attire, travel clothes and the frig things that can't spend the night in the car. Other than those things I think the rest will go to the car.

I've battled a headache off and on almost all week. I'm not sure what the issue is but I surely wish it would go away. ARG

I hope everyone who is or has children or other family members who are not feeling well get much better today and then better each following day until we're all feeling really good again.