View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #1177
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

I brought some things to the beach with us for me to work on and I'm excited to say that I basically have it all done. I brought 4 envies of tax things to sort and write into lists for each envy. I also brought all my pics that needed to be sorted by person, etc to be ready to take and scrap at some point in time. When I say all my pics I mean pics for dh, his family, my family - mom & dad, each of my 3 children, each of my 4 grands and our animals. I have gotten all of that done and it is back down in the car ready to go back home.

It has been cold and windy here but we still see some of the snowfolks layign out in the sun. We had expected the mid to upper 60's and it hasn't reached 60 yet. And windy just doesn't begin to describe it. We have stayed in the condo 2 full days not even venturing outside at all. On Saturday we got dinner and hit Walmart to get the few things I didn't bring. We went out to brunch on Monday and to dinner tonight with a bit of shopping. I'm not sure we're going to go out tomorrow either but Friday we will eat out again and leave for home on Saturday.

We have seen license plates from PA, OH, WI, MD, TN, NC, SC, FL, CA, IN, WV, NJ, NY, VA, KS, OK, Miss, TX, Min, IL, Del, VT, Quebec, Onterio & Nova Scotia and those are the ones we can remember.

I was up this morning before the sun and got some pretty pictures of the sunrise and the moon is so big and pretty tonight as well.

I've cooked every day at least once and on those that we stayed in I cooked all the meals - a big accomplishment for me. It is so nice not to have anything really hanging over your head to do. When I get home that will all change but I'm hoping I can keep some of this peacefulness with me.

We will have to change condos on Friday so I'll be doing most of the packing tomorrow so that I can get most of our things in the car Friday afternoon. We'll only take the things that we will really need for Friday night. That way we will be mostly packed for our return trip home.

Tonight and tomorrow I will be working on the CRC and some light reading on the way home.