View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #1175
Brightdays
Rubber Obsessor

I have had a pack of sick children for nearly a week now. First it was Ephraim, then Loretta started last Thursday until yesterday for both of them. Then this morning Ronnie started that bad cough she has before she vomits. Poor kid. No food for her today. Now Wheatley said he thinks he is coming down with something right before his spring break. Poor kid.

I am seriously tired of being stuck at home with sick children. I haven't even been out to pick up Wheatley from school which is nice but I am getting a bit stir crazy. I was all excited last night thinking we were all over this and we could go outside or go for a walk with the dog. Not to be today.

I even had to cancel the coveted spring break dentist slots. She called to remind me and said "well, we have a waiting list so if you need to cancel please call back today."

The house is a serious mess. I know I am falling behind when my husband asks for underwear one day then towels the next. Got that all folded and put away today. I had double laundry most days recently.

But, we still did our school work today got caught back up on our reading and I fixed a decent dinner. I really am ready to get my planner back out and get some things rolling again. I was doing so good there for a while. That just really gives me hope that I can crawl back out of this slump and get back up on the horse and get moving again.

We are sending our bad dog off to training school. A 10 day boarding session then I have my work cut out for me to make sure I keep up with his learning. I really can't have a dog in the house nipping the children and sitting at or on our kitchen table. Really, I am just a bad dog owner. I tell people just look at how I let my dog walk all over me and imagine what the children and husband are like.

I have no time to catch up with the thread, just know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.