View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #764
Joan7356
Swap Moderator
Swapper of the Month - November 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Welcome to the group Rollyfan! We'd love to have you. I'll get you added to the master list and on my sidebar.

I think I need to send a pm out to some of the other members and see if they are still interested in being in this group. I know that I have visited some and left comments but none have been returned.

Joan, where do you find those fun images?

I am actually trying blog lovin' just for kicks but I'm disappointed that it doesn't have the iPad app. I can do a lot from my iPhone but this past Christmas I got a Zagg keyboard for my iPad and its just like using a mini laptop. So, we'll see. I did check the other day to see how many blogs I have subscribed too and it was literally 999.

Now there is an app that is for the iPad that I am slowly trying to get my fave blogs into and it's called Pocket.

Ladies, let me know what you would like to see happen with this group. We've been so relaxed for so long and I thought that was the way to go but I have to admit I want some active members.

Even if we only dedicate one post a month to our group. We could have a theme and a set date each month.

Thoughts anyone?

Images for me come from picking a word and putting it in search to see what comes up. Now, sometimes even simple words produce some not-so-nice images.

Jen - Idea... how many peeps are in this group. If you this group was 12 members or a baker's dozen, each could be assigned a month. It could be a challenge of their choice to post (another way to keep them connected), it could be one you choose, it could be to go to their blog an pick a card to case, I even just saw not too long ago a challenge where (I will use my name as an example):

You would make a card using something that represented each letter of their first name.

S - Stampavie
A - Artist trading card
S - Spellbinder
S - Silver ribbon
Y - Yellow cardstock

Now, wouldn't Jennipher be fun!

Join the FUN!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!