Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy2512 View Post
Hey my friend....how is it going?
I just embrarrassingly ....well I havent heard if my tickler got her tickle yet. I know it will take longer being a different country, so wanted to ask my tickler if she did get it, but I erased her name in my messages and cant find the address I had written down, and a few times I went through the gallery to remember and now the names are all getting mixed up...so to make a long story shorter...lol....do you keep a file from the previous times, of who got who...this was the tickler 239 or end of Feb...And whomever I got I apolagize....now If I saw your face.....;0)....I am so much better with them then names.( ha-ha...well I really am tho...lol)
If you have this let me knwo so I can send a message to see if she got it.
have a great day and tyvm...:0)
Hi there Wanda Wendy! Whew..I am so glad other teapotters get themselves confused like I do! Giggle! No worries....however, i am not able to help you. The last time I did the drawing for Tickle a Teapotter was in December as Sabrina (cook22) has taken over that responsibility. Please do send her a pm and she will be able to help you I think. I hope that she has kept the list and if she didn't, then it's my fault in not letting her know that keeping the list each month comes in handy....so hopefully, she will be able to tell you.

Hugs to you.....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!