View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
katskastles
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Yahoo to katskastles
Heart CLOSED

If you are like me, you have so many cards you just don't know what to do with them. But you never seem to have the card you are looking for.

This swap is for Blank No Occasion cards . What does that mean? The sky is the limit, if there is a card that you love but wish it didn't have writing on it, then make it for this swap and leave it blank.

This is a great swap for the beginner and advanced card creator!

Just think of all the great ways you can use a blank card. You can use them for; thank you, sympathy, get well, and just to say hi, to name a few.

Sign up for as many spots as you want, just make a different set of cards for each spot please.

Description: Full Size Card- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Please use at least 2 layers & 1 embellishment! If you make a size different than this, please include an envie. Please create something you would like to receive!

Quantity: 5+1 You will not get one of your own back, so make an extra one for yourself! The +1 is for me.

Vendor Products: NVR on all but PLEASE use good quality cardstock.

Recipe: If you would like

Due Date: Friday June 7th, 2013 - I will swap and return as soon as I have them all, If I receive the swaps early, I will send them out early. If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you.

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name, address and swap name on a piece of paper or the baggie for identification purposes.

Swap Return: PLEASE SEND ONLY POSTAGE STAMPS, NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL. If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $5.60 priority stamp (or cash) and self addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope. Please note--there was a huge increase in the cost to mail outside the US. Please send $8 US cash or stamps for one set of cards and $10 for two sets and even more money if you have three of more sets of cards to swap. I will return whatever is left to you.

And since everyone likes prizes, the first 12 to sign up will get a prize and a prize will go to those that sign up for more than one spot.

Please let me know when you are sending and send them to:

Kat Whitehead
7940 South 2200 West
West Jordan, UT 84088

You know how to become part of the fun. ... Join us, you know you want to

I will add more spots if we need to. Have fun and happy creating!!

1. grandmajudy (prize)
2. smhtwin (prize)
3. TiggyPince (prize)
4. TiggyPince 2nd spot (prize)
5. footballmom64 (prize)
6. footballmom64 2nd spot (prize)
7. newtocrafting (prize)
8. KandMsMom (prize)
9. KandMsMom 2nd spot (prize)
10. KandMsMom 3rd spot (prize) Backed out

11. newtocrafting 2nd spot (prize)
12. Thisonetyme
13. Thisonetyme 2nd spot (prize)
14. shonni
15. shonni 2nd spot (prize)
16. craftidomesticdiva
17. craftidomesticdiva 2nd spot (prize)
18. stpinlight41
19. stpinlight41 2nd spot (prize)
20. EDSmith
21. tjdickerson
22. tjdickerson 2nd spot (prize)
23. BagLady
24. Pampopular
25. Pampopular 2nd spot (prize)
26. Pam MacKay
27. nascar001
28. nascar001 2nd spot (prize)
29. pamper1
30. pamper1 2nd spot (prize)
31. paprpiecekitty
32. IndianaSBR81
33. IndianaSBR81 (prize)
34. ChristyBush7902
35. ChristyBush7902 (prize)
36. soaksupthesun

Last edited by katskastles; 07-09-2013 at 09:35 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!