View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #335
FionaB
Matboard Maniac

I completed two cards today - the first I've made in two months I don't know where the time has gone - well, I guess I do and it hasn't been spent crafting! I'm not sure if I mentioned before that my DH had to give up driving last year because of his eyesight. Since driving was his passion it's been a major lifestyle change for both of us; he's the worst passenger in the world but we are (I hope) over the worst of his criticising everything I do and me throwing a tantrum OR biting my tongue and seething inwardly, but it's taking such a chunk of time having to drive him to his appointments and activities. Still, I insisted on shutting myself away yesterday to make a card for our very special friend who is 100 on Saturday; it doesn't look as good as I'd hoped but I'm reasonably satisfied. I made another one to the same basic design for a crafting friend and tomorrow I must do a third for a friend whose birthday is Sunday (fortunately that doesn't need to be mailed). I can amend my total but have a feeling I've forgotten some spending from a while back....I don't think I'm doing very well here but I'll keep trying.

The cards are here: Leaves From My Notebook: Back again
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!