View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #2920
Donnaml
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to Donnaml

Hi everyone, I see there are also new players. That's great.

Now for the fun part.....Kathy, Lynn, Vickie and Marion (and anyone else you want to bring with you) come here and kick my butt for me. I need someone to do it. I swore I was going to make a card this week and then got distracted. I have not done anything and I mean anything having to do with crafting for months.

I have been digging thru this house looking for my high school and college diplomas. FINALLY found my HS one but can't find the college one. I gave up and am just going to askt the college to make me a copy.

Yup, I put in for a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sick of sitting on my butt day after day after day and being on the computor. Don't know if I got it yet but is looking good. I really don't even want to go back to work but.......

And yes, my craft room is still a mess. I would and could put everything in front of the door, but I know me and I would just step over it all the time to get in and out when I wanted too or just shut the door again. I am getting soooooo lazy. That is another reason I need to get a job.

Ok, enough of my sob story.

HIIIIII!!!! (waving frantically at everyone) Truely I do miss you guys but I just don't feel I should be here if I have not made a card
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!