View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #325
smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmtinsley View Post
Hello ladies! I'm popping in say " Hi!"

Busy as usual here with dance and college prep stuff. I haven't forgotten those that wanted a package of the paper and stuff I am giving away. I just haven't been back to organizing and purging in the last 3 weeks. I am in my craft room now and actually cleaned and put away a lot of stuff so I can see my table. I've got to put away stuff from a scrapbook retreat I went to last weekend and then I'm going to play. I've got lots of cards made due to my SU playday earlier this month. I also got 11 pages and the covers of the girls' autograph books for Disney made. I'm slowly crawling out of the hole. I went to Joann's today looking for blue feathers for a dance costume and of course wondered over to the scrapbook stuff but I only bought two sticker sheets, one for dance and one for Disney.

I used my Scraprack last weekend and I think it worked for me even though I only used my Disney section and rainbow section. Several ladies came over to look at it and asked about it.

Ina, glad you are healing and there is no need for surgery.

Ok, back to work for me!
congratulations on getting so many pages done! I will have to check them out! I am feeling pretty good; finally finished my Panama album! 25 12x12 pages. Now to put all that special paper, scraps and all the memorabilia away. Do I need it anymore, since the book is done? Hummm..
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 41/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$199.92
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!