View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:35 AM   #1381
c-mouse
Glitter Guru

Jeanette...that is a neat card...am loving the colors.....have fun on your trip.

april,,,those cards/recipes are awesome....why so many recipe cards?????
I like them all but am especially drawn to the brief one......don't know why.

I have to get busy,,tonight is stamp club and the challenge is to make a card using two colors that you would not normally put together......I am having trouble coming up with something.....first I can't decide what two colors to feature and second...no inspirations on the image and so forth.....yikes.....

april...on the images....did you turn your camera vertical to shoot them( I am assuming you did..) then when you upload them---after they are in the folder...click on them one at a time and there should be a triangle thingy with an arrow pointing left and another one with the arrow pointing right....click on that to rotate your photos so they are vertical when posted.....Also, did you know that by using the Go Advanced feature, and clicking on the the paper clip, you can add as many as 7 images to one post? I love that as I can streamline my comments and put the photos in the order to match the description. The images won't show up in the box you are writing the post in...but when you click post---they will be attached and visible in the box...it is so cool....I wish I had discovered it a couple years ago.

Card Sketch Challenge 1-209 done only 283+ to go to be caught up!!!!!

-30 and sweating

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!