Originally Posted by LisaV1
Done shopping and the secret giftie is in the mail!
I was the recipient of Lisa's wonderful package. My mail is still on hold - but because it was a package he delivered it to my door. Whoo hooo!
First off, it had a gorgeous card revealing who she is and a little about herself. Then it contained:
- 3 embossing folders - I've never seen the brand so definately don't have them! They are all cute...love the label one best.
- A CTMH stamp set...what is funny is I just borrowed this stamp set and made cards with it last month at my friend's house. So obviously I like that as well.
- A package of pop dots (which I use on every card).
- Some 'studs' (no not hunky guys). Have never seen these before. Assume they are used like pearls or similar.
- And lastly there is a masculine SB kit from CTMH which is perfect considering I have two boys.
Thank you for all the great goodies! I have to ask, are you a CTMH consultant? Or just a customer? I used to be a consultant several years ago. That's why I'm asking.