View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #426
ceramicat1
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherMeg View Post
This.

And, unfortunately, this. If people accept the product with the incorrect measurements, and it looks like they are, then WRMK isn't going to be inspired to correct anything. They've already had to admit that they screwed up the measurements once, and I bet they're fighting tooth and nail to keep from having to admit they screwed up the measurements a second time. It'd mean, at minimum, making a second sticker available.

Does anyone know if new boards are going to have the measurements on the sticker (which aren't all correct, but have more correct measurements than the current board)? Or is WRMK simply going to make the sticker available to everyone and not bother correcting the board?

WRMK might be surprised to read this thread and find out that we crafters do, indeed, know the proper size for an A2 envelope, and that we rather easily calculated a fix that they say isn't possible.
I bought mine at my local LSS about a week ago. The board has the new measurements on it.

I hadn't looked at their measurements for the A2 since I was planning on using Bugga's instructions. I do think it's a peculiar attitude for WRMK to take since measurements are not opinions.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.
― Spider Robinson
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!