View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #402
Crafty Math Chick
Forum Fanatic
 
Crafty Math Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cuddling our adopted shelter dog
Posts: 9,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilefamily View Post
The inks are SO lovely. I've been so pleased and it's really made me like working with solid stamps again. I've been on a coloring and paper piecing only streak for years. Isn't it fun to just STAMP stamp stamp!

YEAH!
I think 85% of my stamp sets are outline images for coloring or paper piecing too, and most of the remaining 15% are sentiments or alphabets... methinks meneeds more silhouette images in my collection!!
Crafty Math Chick is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote