View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
ashleydeniz
Matboard Maniac

Default *Postal* Masculine Card Swap 4+1 Due 5/4/13

Masculine Themed Card Swap
4+1 Due 5/4/13

Hi everyone,
This swap is for Masculine Themed Cards. The cards can be Birthday, Thank You, Just Because...anything as long as they're masculine. Have fun and be creative!

Rules:
-Standard Cards sized 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
-Use only quality paper and materials, with at least two paper layers and one embellishment.
-No envelopes required (unless you decide to make a non-standard sized card)
-4+1 Cards Due (+1 is for the Hostess) You will not recieve one of your cards back, so be sure to make an extra for you to keep!
-Include a sticky note with your cards so we will know who made your masterpiece. Recipes great, but not required.

Feel free to sign up for as many spots as you like, but please make a different card for each spot.

Mailing Instructions:
Place cards in a large ziploc bag for waterproofing. Include a card/paper with your name, SCS username and name of the swap in your bag.
Include a SASE with the same amount of postage that it took to mail to me along with extra postage stamps (as some cards may be bulkier). Any unused postage will be returned. Please do not send metered postage, as the post office will not accept them.

Cards due no later than May 4, 2013. Anything late will be returned unswapped. Please be considerate of others. I know life happens, so please PM me with any questions or concerns.

I love surprises, so lots of prizes will be awarded!
Thanks and happy crafting!

Ashley Deniz
552 13th St.
Colusa, CA 95932

(Names will appear in blue, when cards have been recieved)
Swappers
1. Khara- removed from swap
2. KC'sMom17- removed from swap
3. tfover *prize- 1st to sign up for multiple spots
4. tfover
5. rusticcottage
6. rusticcottage
7. Thisonetyme
8. firemnswif *prize- 1st to be received
9. firemnswif
10. Earlybird
11. Craf-T-Bear
12. Craf-T-Bear
13. barbaralynn
14. barbaralynn
15. stpinlight41*prize- 1st to be received
16. stpinlight41

Last edited by ashleydeniz; 05-14-2013 at 04:42 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!