Old 03-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
ashleydeniz
Matboard Maniac

Default *Canceled* 12x12 Seasons Page Swap 3+1 Due 5/31/13

Canceled

12x12 Seasons of the Year
Scrapbook Page Swap 3+1 Due 5/31/13

Hi everyone,
This swap is for 12x12 Seasonal Themed Scrapbook Pages. 3+1 (+1 for the Hostess) Pages are due May 31, 2013.
There are four categories for this swap; Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall

If you sign up to create a Winter page, you will 3 pages back. One in each of the other categories, Spring, Summer and Fall.
This will allow us to complete some unfinished pages we may have on the back burner for the year!
You will not recieve one of your pages back, so be sure to make and keep one for yourself to complete your set!

The theme is pretty open for each season. For example; if you pick Summer, you can create a "Fun in the Sun" page or a "Patriotic" page. Be creative and have fun with it!

Rules:
-12x12 Pages layouts only for this swap please.
-Use only quality paper and materials, with at least two paper layers. (Pages do not have to be identical. I understand how constricting it can be with supplies, so it's up to each swapper what they create)
-Must include at least one photo mat for a 4x6 photo, but more would be great! (They do not have to be glued to the page, as some people may have more or less photos...that is the creaters choice. You may choose to include a template for layout ideas if you do not glue the photo mats, your choice)
-Please include at least one embellisment on your page.
-Do your best work...something that you would be proud to display in your album!

Mailing Instructions:
Place pages in a large ziploc bag for waterproofing. Include a card/paper with your name, SCS username and name of the swap in your bag.
Include a SASE with the same amount of postage that it took to mail to me along with extra postage stamps (as some pages may be bulkier). Any unused postage will be returned. Please do not send metered postage, as the post office will not accept them.

Pages due no later than May 31, 2013. Anything late will be returned unswapped. Please be considerate of others. I know life happens, so please PM me with any questions or concerns.

I love surprises, so lots of prizes will be awarded!
Thanks and happy crafting!

Ashley Deniz
552 13th St.
Colusa, CA 95932

Swaps and Swappers
(Names will appear in red, when pages have been recieved)

Winter:

Spring:

Summer:

Fall:
1. Dezre *prize (1st to join swap)

Last edited by ashleydeniz; 04-13-2013 at 06:25 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!