View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #4733
muddy otter
Directionally Challenged Parrothead

Well, back to cleaning... Friend from VA is stopping over on his way home from spending the winter in FL. Got most of the vacuuming done before trainer arrived--we switched our day to Saturday this week. Sonny's making great progress and trainer really cheered me up--she said she could tell I'd been doing a lot to de-clutter the house.

It's still not a minimalist magazine spread by ANY means but nice when someone notices, especially someone who's here every week.

Yesterday after paying off a bunch of bills with tax refund, I ordered 3 white bookcases from Target, one tall for the back of the office, 2 small ones for the wall beside my desk. They had 15% off if you ordered over $125 plus I got their debit card so another 5% and free shipping. We had 2 dark bookcases in here when it was ex's office and painted dark teal, but now that I've painted the room pale lime, I want something brighter in the office. Plus the bookcases in here match the ones upstairs so I'm moving them up so I'll have room for Dad's books, and to display some photos mixed in with the books. I've already hauled small dark bookcase upstairs, hoping visiting friend can help me with the tall one. That will make more room for books and photos in both spaces.

I'll move all my business reference books down here when the new white ones arrive and I put them together.

And on that jolly note, back to cleaning.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!