View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #4731
muddy otter
Directionally Challenged Parrothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainsong View Post
We survived the short-lived snowmageddon.

Yep, we got 6-8 inches. Snow started tapering off around 10:30 so we started shoveling and snowblowing. Done by eleven. Of course the fact it was melting faster than it came down didn't hurt. Not much left today.

I disappeared because we've had a rough couple of weeks. Hopefully the new meds the neurologist prescribed will help with the seizures. He gave us a sample pack. Can't wait to find out how much they will cost at the pharmacy--not a medicine covered by the VA. At $7.96 a pill, and taking 18 pills a day (for the name brand), I think we'll opt for the generic when the sample runs out.

Speaking of the VA, due to a small inheritance dh received from his mom, the VA is now charging us a co-pay. Got the first bill two weeks ago. $500 for January.

And I'm still paying off the hospital bill, the pathology lab, the imaging center and possibly the ambulance (from Oct.) if the VA doesn't pay.

Joy, joy.

Rainsong
(((HUGS))) RS. And I'm with Wrose. The fact that you even have to worry about this makes me want to throat punch someone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!