View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
ktfabian2
Insane Embellisher

Default POSTAL: 3 x 3 Thank You and No Occasion Swap, 5 + 1, DUE: May 30th

Hi Swappers!

I love these little 3" x 3" cards! They're perfect for including with a swap, with a gift or for any occasion when you just want to drop a little note. You have your choice of Thank You notes or No Occasion Cards. Sign up for as many spots as you'd like!

Description: These are 3" x 3" full cards, no envelopes required. You can sign up to make cards that say Thank You, or you can sign up for cards that are No Occasion -in other words, that don't indicate a particular event. They may say "Hello", or "Having Fun", but no "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary". Does that make sense??

Quantity: 5 + 1, you'll send 6 cards and get 5 back. The +1 is for the hostess (that's me!). You will not get one of your own cards back, so be sure to make an extra for yourself.

Vendor products: NVR, but please use a good quality card stock and at least two layers and one embellishment per card.

Recipe: No recipes required, but please include a post-it or some other ID with your card that includes your real name and your SCS name so that someone can contact you if they have any questions about a technique you used.

DEADLINES:

IN My HANDS by May 30th! Please keep in mind that mail is not moving quite as fast as it used to. Please give yourself plenty of time to get your package to me in Pennsylvania.
Sign-up date: I'll leave sign-ups open until they start to slow down.
Return Date: I will begin swapping out cards immediately and have them in the mail by June 10th.

MAILING INSTRUCTIONS:
Place your items in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, SCS name and swap name on a piece of paper and include in the baggie for identification purposes.

SWAP RETURN:

First Class: Place baggie inside a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mail purposes. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount that it takes to mail to the swap hostess. To insure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items, include additional postage which will be returned if not used.

Priority: Inside your baggie, include a self-addressed priority label and one priority stamp. Swap hostesses will provide priority envelope.
Place your baggie and/or SASE envelope inside your mailing envelope. I'll pm everyone with my mailing address as they sign up.

PLEASE: NO METERED MAIL!

If you are signing up from outside the US, please send US dollars to return the swap. I believe it averages about $5 per swap. I will return any money not used to mail your swap back to you.

MOST IMPORTANT: HAVE FUN!!

Thanks!
Tracy

3" x 3" THANK YOU CARDS:

1.jtrenn (Karen) rec'd
2.tfover (Tamara) rec'd
3.scrappinbinkle rec'd
4.stpinlight41 rec'd
5.smhtwin (Lorraine) rec'd
6.ChristyBush7902 rec'd
7.Glamour (Diane) rec'd
8.pamper1 rec'd
11.pennydouph rec'd
12.IndianaSBR81 (Tammy) rec'd
13.barbvinks

3" x 3" NO OCCASION CARDS:

1.jtrenn (Karen) rec'd
2.tfover (Tamara) rec'd
3.scrappinbinkle rec'd
4.stpinlight41 rec'd
5.smhtwin (Lorraine) rec'd
6.Jeziboo rec'd
7.ChristyBush7902 rec'd
8.loveofsunflowers rec'd
9.Quilling_Queen (Heather) rec'd
10.pamper1 rec'd
11.kraftykay
12.pennydouph rec'd
13.IndianaSBR81 (Tammy) rec'd
14.IndianaSBR81 rec'd
15.IndianaSBR81 rec'd

Proud Mom of Iraq War Vet, Please Support Our Troops!
I support Operation Write Home and the Danville, PA Ronald McDonald House

Last edited by ktfabian2; 06-12-2013 at 04:47 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!