2. dressed- done
3. make bed - done
4. breakfast - done
5. allergy meds -done
6. inspirational reading - done

7. chiropractor appt @ 10:30 with dd1 & dgd's - done
8. lunch with dd1 & dgd's - done
9. home - done

10. dd1 is going to help me sort/cull stamp sets while dgd's nap - changed, thanks to ds's gf
11. call ref appt for some car work - changed, thanks to ds's gf

12. call ref a bill - done
13. wash towels - done

14. wash whites
15. continue to look for hs diploma or transcript
16. drink 1st 20 oz water - done
17. drink 2nd 20 oz water - done
18. drink 3rd 20 oz water - done

19. drink 4th 20 oz water
20. drink 5th 20 oz water
21. hot water for hot tea - done
22. figure out dinner (again, thinking pork chops since I do not have to work tonight) - changed, thank you ds's gf
23. make dinner - changed, thank you ds's gf

24. wash dishes after dinner - changed, thanks to ds's gf
25. sweep floors
26. vacuum rug

I have a feeling I'll be adding more as I go throught the day but that's my start
DS's gf called as we left lunch all in a lather and wanted to talk with dd1. She came to the house and talked about ds & their now, most likely, failed relationship. We sat and talked for 1.5 hours and I missed having dinner with dh as he had to be at work at 5:30 instead of 6. So I did not get to make dinner tonight for us and dd1 & I did not get to go through the stamps and I didn't get to make the call ref the car. This is the 2nd time in a row that dd1 & I were at or just after a chiropractor appt and ds's gf calls all upset and blows the rest of our day. We knew that this was coming because she is very insecure and was checking his phone for other numbers, texts and the like. My theory is if you can't trust your partner then you probably don't need to be around them. I'm just frustrated that twice I made plans to do things with dd1 to help me and they were crapped on. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day.

Hope y'all had a better day than mine.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!