View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #4198
mcschmidty
Forum Fanatic

Default Hello

Hi Ladies! I feel like I have been gone for ages- trying to 'catch up' on posts and will blog hop later tonight. I was going to last night, and was alerted by Maxine that my relationship to Paper Temptress was causing a Malware warning on Google Chrome on my blog. In order to get it to go away, I had to delete all of the PT links- and I used to be on their DT, so there were many. But, after hours- success....! Goodness!

I asked the boss for Wed off- as Stephi is home on Spring Break, and she said OK! How fun is that! So- I am now off for 10 days.....and that is awesome, as I am really in a catch up mode for creating! Lots to do!

Lynn- your poor pup- my dog is really sensitive to noises like that too. Glad no one was injured in the storm.

Maxine- take care of yourself- and glad the tests are OK so far. Glad the leak in the fridge was something you could fix! We are dry here in Northern Ill too- the snow this year is 1/2 of what we normally have and we were dry last summer too- not as bad as where Lynn is in Tx though! We are in the 30's today and expecting 6-12 " snow : )

Maggie- oh that poor cat- too bad it was not able to adjust to the indoors.... How sweet of you! You are really on a house fix it up kick! Did you win the lotto? hehehe I will keep your friend in prayers!

Kelly- I always pick out the DP first, and use colors to coordinate. I brought a ton of images to my Mom's last week, and she just colored away, and was able to find DP to work in the 3 6x6 packs I had with me. I am always afraid I will color and then have nothing to coordinate with what I create.

Google- has been doing that to me all week- for my blog feed- I click on the orange G by Blogger in the upper Lt corner of the Dashboard and sometimes 4-5 times and eventually the list will show up- it is so annoying!Sometimes you have to click it and just wait for a bit and eventually it shows up.

Jeanette- I am with you about Sundays- my eventual goal is to get my DT work done so I am not spending the day Stamping- esp when I work my week on-so hubby and I can go out and do things together..... I blog hop on Sunday nights when we watch the good wife and the news, but this week I was working on something so I did not get around- will do later tonight.

P- sounds like you had a blast with the little one- it will be a few years for me before I get to enjoy litle ones- it will be nice : )

Hugs to all- gotta go get alot done!
Shelly
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!