View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #4188
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Kelly, that's a fantastic DOTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to know the same thing! I've been struggling so bad with this lately and didn't think I'd ever had a problem before. I keep thinking "maybe I just need more DP!!!!"! I really have so much now it's not even funny (or at least by my calculation) but I never seem to have what I want. On the card today, I colored the image (just a tad of red and then flesh) and used red, black and white. I seem to make too many cards with those colors though. Sometimes, I'll color an image and then realize I have NOTHING to go with those colors! So, yes, I'd like to know what everyone does too!

Maggie, saying prayers for your friend.
Kelly, I think you need to talk to Paige if you want to know what cold is! I noticed in the paper this morning that somewhere in Minn. they had a -22 degrees! I would literally hibernate all winter long!
Jeanette, I think Sunday as a day of rest is an excellent idea!

Gotta go clean house a little and am washing clothes - so no stamping in the laundry room today!

Lynn
Thanks for the prayers for my friend. I appreciate it, and I know she will also.

One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!