View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #4186
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

As you probably noticed, I wasn't here yesterday. That IS my Sunday pattern now... it works for me. Sunday's are so busy in our lives and it is supposed to be a day of rest. EEK!

Sweet P, I'm so glad you finally got to see those boyz! I'm sorry that saga continues, but thankful for the break in the clouds. And your sweet weekend housegues! How fun!

Kelly, that's crazy to think that someone would steal a design and make it her own for a contest. WOW! Scary stuff!

Maggie, I hope you find exactly what you want for windows - whatever that is - at the price that is right, too!

Maxine, I love Pinterest... I need to read your link!

Lynn, is the roof work finished now?

Darlene, I sure hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Hugs for all!!!
I wish my Sunday had been a day of rest. I guess I did get to rest while I was at church and at my DD's house last night. We were watching some Charlie Brown movies and I was kind of trying not to doze off during The Easter Beagle!

I'll see what this other company has to offer tonight on the windows. The company on Saturday was okay and I'd be happy with those, but I just want to see what someone else has.

I also e-mailed my carpenter guy today about building a patio for me out in the back yard. He said he can do it. Now just to figure out how big to make it. I sent him back an e-mail to see when he can come by. I'm going to add this into the loan for the windows.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!