View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #4183
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama View Post
Hi girls...just checking in to see if you are all behaving!! LOL
will be back to comment on your post tomorrow though...as it's close to midnight here and I SHOULD go to bed,but wanted to thank you all for your lovely thoughts about my recent friend's passing...I was able to organize a candle vigil on her FB page on Feb 28th ,which was also her first BDay in Heaven- and was soo pleased to see soo many people attending at the very same time and throughout the day too ,even her family stopped by to comment...Ube is missed by so manyyy...distances were non existant for a brief day ...I know she must have been smiling from above the clouds...♥

My 5yo sweetie pie is visiting this w/end
(came on Friday pm-until until tomorrow pm) and we've been busy having lots of fun
together...honestly,she is one of the most sweetest and kind hearted little girls ever!
and no ,this time I am not bias, she truly is! bless her lil heart ♥
such a happy lil person....singing and humming and twirling showing us her latest dance moves etc...lol...we are having sooo much fun with her....I keep asking Michela to stay little for me,to stop growing...but ,somehow,she's not buying into my request....lol...
Today we had torrential rain in our valley, and decided to make rainbow cookies after our lunch outing at Tim Horton (her favorite place)....
I also had a great couple hrs visit with our Gsons last night...we had not seen our boyz at all in the last two months!! :/ we missed them sooo much...and to think that they live only 2 km away....*sigh*
this nonna's heart aches...some of you may know the reason why...Let's leave it at that....♥

Have a great SUnday everyoneeee...only 3 mnst to a brand new day )
nighty niteee ya all....♥
Glad to hear that the vigil for your friend went so well and many participated.

Happy to have the little grand over. They are so sweet at that age. So full of fun and questions and awe about everything.

It's great that you were able to visit iwth the DGS's also. It is hard when you don't get to see them often. I had that issue with my oldest DD and her family since they have always lived so far away, not able to just pop on over. Always required a plane ticket. They grow up so fast.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!