View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #4181
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Just popping in for a minute.......I'm actually making a couple of cards today!! WooHoo!

Maxine, glad you're doing good - remember, no stress and take care of yourself now!

Maggie, the silent auction sounds like fun. I always like to go to those. Very seldom bid on anything though. Hope you get a good price for the card set! Have fun.

Not alot going on today - just trying to get a couple of cards finished. The roofers showed up bright and early this morning and have been tearing shingles off the house all day long. What a mess!!!! Only good thing is that they'll have to clean it up though. Whew! Poor Rambo just doesn't understand what's happening and is barking his fool head off! Can't stand to have strangers all over his roof I guess.

Will check in later.

Lynn
I really have no idea how much they went for. I know there was one bid down when I looked at them, but then one of the ladies sitting at the same table as I was, told me that hers was the winning bid, but I didn't ask her how much it was for. I didn't see any of that $$. It wall went to the Young Women.

Oh, I hate when they do roofing. The funny thing is when I had mine down a number of years ago, they did it while I was gone on a stamping retreat in the early summer. The girl that was housesitting for me had a terrible time because they kept setting off the alarm. LOL! It was nice though because it was all done by the time I got home and I didn't have to listen to that all day!
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!