View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #4180
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcardmaking View Post
Morning Friends!

Maxine, glad to hear that you feel more confident about your health! {hugs & prayers}

Maggie: the spaghetti supper sounds like a fun time. It's nice of you to do what you can to support the cause. I'll bet your cards will get a lot of attention!

Lynn, what a relief to have calm weather and your windshield fixed. Here's hoping that you get some card making time.

Hello Jeanette!
I need to figure out a way to get them out there. I was hoping to go to my hair dresser this Saturday, but I have a baby shower at 9:30, so that won't be happening. This lady is serving a catered brunch!!!!!!!! Maybe the following Saturday, although I have to be somewhere at 11 and then there is another baby shower later that afternoon, so I think I can squeeze in the hair dresser if I can get in really early. I need color so that will take a little while.

I want to talk to her about putting some of my cards at her shop where people can see them and maybe order them or I might just sell the ones there and make up some more on a rotating basis. The other day I had a thought about where else I could put them, and now I can't remember what I was thinking.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!