View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #4177
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Good Morning! And woohoo from a chilly Miami! We are having an 'artic blast' here today and I'm in heaven - can we say BLISS!! I almost hate to be in my house - I want to be out, out, out! Alas, laundry, dirty floors, dishes piled up ... doesn't my house know it's supposed to clean itself!

Maggie, many prayers for your friend battling scary health issues - will be on bended knee and include her in my daily prayers. Thank you for thinking of her

After fighting with a card last night, I wanted to ask you all how YOU do this ... so maybe I can just provide the DOTW!

When creating your cards, or getting your layout idea, do you select the papers first and then color your image? Or do you color images (like ahead of time) and then add them to a card? How do you "design" the card you have in mind?

See, I keep picking out the stamp/digi, then I created a card around it. But lately I noticed I'm having a hard time getting things to 'fit'. So I try coloring the image first (I've only done this 3 times) and it's even worse, ROFL! Just curious as to what others do!

xoxo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!