View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #30
3Fries
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Sounds like you are on a roll! Good job! I never worry about spending on stuff I've run right out of - its when i buy stuff that just sits that I get annoyed! Sounds like you did well at the consignment sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furph's wife View Post
Hey it's been a little bit, but my goal for March is to get my daughters Junior year done and Senior year current!
January I forget how many pages I did I think it was 17
February I finished 19 pages! YAHOO!! And all of that was her stuff. I got to get her stuff done and get the other 2 caught up! Feels a bit overwhelming, but an elephant can be eaten... one bite at a time
My goal is also to not spend anything, but I fear I will because I need black, red, white and Chocolate chip C/S. I spent $44 Friday night at a scrapbooking consignment sale and got a sizzlets alphabet set for the Big Shots, 4 stamp sets, a gallon ziplock bag full of baseball embellishments and an album!!!! Of course I had a huge pile of stamps I wanted to get, but when I went through them I had to really think if I would use them or not or if I really liked them. Then had to put a bunch back Oh well I really can't have it all nor will I use it all! So it's all good!

Paper Crafty Goals for 2013: 50/135 pages and 185/75 cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!