View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #2533
FMcrafter
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok...so the short story

Moving day...woke up at 430AM...started bringing some stuff to the apartment...9am movers show up...good job...truck was atight fit in the parking lot! quick 10 minutes to the apartment...4 guys pretty quick unload....I HAVE TOOO much stuff! ordered pizza for the guys....started to put the bed together DO NOT GET A BEDFRAME WIL 4 DRAWERS at IKEA...after 3 hours the frame was done!! Took grumpy to the house...came back with the cat....tried in vain to find short sleeved shirts...temp at house 16c temp at apartment 22c...HOT...tried in vain to find a nightie...tried in vain to sleep...you would think I live beside a highway....ooooppppssss I DO!! quiet with windows closed but too hot to keep them closed...cat found me in bed at 3am....530am...up and unpacking...friend came over at 9am to unpack the dishes...I organized what I could but needed grumpy to do the wires so I cannot unpack everything...930pm...EXHAUSTED...feet sore..body sore..brain mush ....took almost ALL DAY to get to my computer in the closet cause of all the boxes in the room...will post a picture of my chaos of a cratf room when I can...off to find my slippers and a cuppa..

Thank you all for keeping the challenge and me going!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!