View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #4173
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Good Morning, all!

We are enjoying the splendors of "Winter" here! It's a chilly 60s* and we are taking full advantage!

Maxine, thanks for the link! That's pretty scary! I actually considered leaving Pinterest last year when all that hoopla arrived about the whole copyright thing came out, but in the end, I'm not on it often enough to really make a difference. I just didn't have the time or energy to devote to "one more thing" but it's scary to think how often people steal from others. Like come on! I have had cards stolen. I even had a friend head me in the direction of a lady who copied one of my cards TO A "T" and entered it into a contest and won - $50! And yes, it had my c/o siggy on it, LOL. I just let it go. What can you do.

Sometimes you see that people post similiar things and you think, it would be nice if they give you credit by saying I was inspired by "this" but to downright copy it, or change it in a harmful way like that lady in your link with the shopping cart full of kids? That's just sad and mean.

Sorry, soapbox tangent! I actually have to get steppin' on a few cards this week so I'll be pulling an all-nighter since we're heading out the door!

Hugs to all!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!