Originally Posted by imthenoni
My plan for today is a TDD (it just works better for me)
1. up & dressed - done
2. breakfast - done
3. made bed - done
4. allergy meds - done
5. 1st 20 oz water of the day - done
6. 2nd 20 oz glass of water - done
7. 3rd 20 oz glass of water - done
8. 4th 20 oz glass of water - done
9. 5th 20 oz glass of water
10. work on 1 of the sorted bags of tax info (I sort my into into baggies by catagory and have 6 to deal with) - done
11. work on a 2nd of the sorted bags of tax info got into it and did 2 more - done
13 take printed items to dsil that dd1 forgot today* - done
14. make that deposit I didn't get into town to make yesterday* - done
15. take book to dd2* - done
16. drop some mail at the PO* - done
17. put dishes away from last night - done
18. work on more of the other thread stuff.
19. sort 1 bin from my craft cave
well I think that is a good enough list for right this minute and (*) many pieces will not be done until later on this afternoon when we go for dinner.
Well I'm working them all out. Off to the craft cave for a while to work on at least 1 bin, maybe more if I get into it.