My plan for today is a TDD (it just works better for me)
1. up & dressed - done
2. breakfast - done
3. made bed - done
4. allergy meds - done
5. 1st 20 oz water of the day - done
6. 2nd 20 oz glass of water - done
7. 3rd 20 oz glass of water - done
8. 4th 20 oz glass of water - done
9. 5th 20 oz glass of water
10. work on 1 of the sorted bags of tax info (I sort my into into baggies by catagory and have 6 to deal with) - done
11. work on a 2nd of the sorted bags of tax info got into it and did 2 more - done
13 take printed items to dsil that dd1 forgot today* - done
14. make that deposit I didn't get into town to make yesterday* - done
15. take book to dd2* - done
16. drop some mail at the PO* - done
17. put dishes away from last night - done
18. work on more of the other thread stuff.
19. sort 1 bin from my craft cave
well I think that is a good enough list for right this minute and (*) many pieces will not be done until later on this afternoon when we go for dinner.
Fight the reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy Author Unknown
Last edited by imthenoni; 03-02-2013 at 01:57 PM..