View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #100
stamplady_13
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13

I was a mean mom today. I made the kids each do a job. We always did cleaning on saturday mornings (or helped mom). I put some simple jobs in a bucket. It's there for when they fight or misbehave (Kylie stole a sucker at dance hte other night and got to clean both of the 2" wooden blinds in her room that were VERY dusty). I told them today they have a job just b/c they live here not b/c they did anything bad. So...Kylie wiped baseboards in LR and Jayden is 2/3 done wiping off the outside of the fridge. My plan was to wipe down wainscoting, trim etc in hallway but was too busy supervising. I am also partially done vacuuming. Had to stop b/c J got too whiny and so it was nap time. I told him he could finish the fridge when he gets up.

they both now have daily chores and we have started allowance. They each have 5 jobs per day (same ones every day). Make bed, feed dog, put clothes away (that I have w/d/f), throw dirty clothes down chute, pick up w/o complaining. We put stickers on their chart each day that they do each job. At the end of hte week, we count up stickers and they get paid 10 cents per sticker.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!