My plan for today is a TDD (it just works better for me)
1. up & dressed - done
2. breakfast - done
3. made bed - done
4. allergy meds - done
5. 1st 20 oz water of the day - done
6. 2nd 20 oz glass of water
7. 3rd 20 oz glass of water
8. 4th 20 oz glass of water
9. 5th 20 oz glass of water
10. work on 1 of the sorted bags of tax info (I sort my into into baggies by catagory and have 6 to deal with)
11. work on a 2nd of the sorted bags of tax info
13 take printed items to dsil that dd1 forgot today*
14. make that deposit I didn't get into town to make yesterday*
15. take book to dd2*
16. drop some mail at the PO*
17. put dishes away from last night
18. work on more of the other thread stuff.
19. sort 1 bin from my craft cave
well I think that is a good enough list for right this minute and (*) many pieces will not be done until later on this afternoon when we go for dinner.
My moto for 2017...Do what you need to do. Count what you want to count. Enjoy the process.