View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 02:01 AM   #2495
Huntwoman
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning. I regret signing up for the weekend right now. Last one so I'll be fine. Bittersweet. I do love hospice but don't have the desire to work any more than I have been. My March weekends are all full, but this is my last one working for who knows how long, maybe forever. Never say never.

Joyce and Lisa, I am waiting for On Demand but that one is topping my want to see movie list.

Joi, way to rock an interview. Best wishes on this being the final interview before you get the new job.

Pony, I agree you should be getting that computer looked at. In 2 weeks I'll be quietly making coffee in the bathroom so my roomie can sleep. Luckily she is a good sleeper.

Patty, I am glad your Dad is improving. Hope this weekend is all about R&R for you.

Bet Debra's lapping up grand time regardless of the reason.

Micki, glad you have an answer and a solution, albeit an expensive one.

Time for me to think about getting ready, and glad the commute is only 2 minutes today. I will miss that and the people, and the job, and the gorgeous facility, and my wonderful boss... I won't miss the alarm
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!