Originally Posted by imthenoni
Morning all - I'm not sure what's on tap for me today. I know I need to
1. make a phone call to find out how much I need to send in for my instructor recert - done
2. write out a bill - done
3. make a deposit at the bank (this will be done later this afternoon)
4. It seems my kitchen table and counter are covered again so I need to take care of that - funny, when I went in there it wasn't as bad as I had remembered - woo hoo - done
5. put away some of my teaching bags I used this week. (I know that sounds funny - teaching bags - I divided my classes into bags and made sure I have all I need in them that way when I need to teach a class I just grab that bag. This week I've used 4 of them.) - done
I'm going to spend part of the weekend re-reading Jan & Feb threads and making some notes of some of the cool things you guys have mentioned and of the mini challenges. Then I'm going to delete them from my subscription lists.
There are some other threads I need to do the same thing with so I think this is the weekend to get that rolling. I started with 39 and am now down 12 with 4-5 of those to be deleted over the weekend.
6. Today's mini challenge - sweep the porch - done
7. I'm probably going to add sweep the carport as well - done
8. wash dishes - done Other things I've done so far today
Up & dressed
made the bed, well my 1/2 since dh didn't get to bed until 6:30am
caught up on the threads (the new ones)
9. sweep floors
10. vacuum carpet
11. clean out frig
My moto for 2017...Do what you need to do. Count what you want to count. Enjoy the process.
Last edited by imthenoni; 03-01-2013 at 12:30 PM..