View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:25 AM   #15
mrslaird
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoo951 View Post

I declutter laundry like you do...it is the easiest.

Something I just thought of...those of ya that hate putting away clean laundry, ya hate it cuz you ain't got no place for it...or it's a struggle to get it put away. Chances are...the stuff in the drawers are not "favorites" or been worn or something like that...or else, they'd be in the laundry. Maybe ya just don't rotate all the many shirts / whatever you have...then you have too many. They need to fit in the home. Pick your favorites & bless someone else with the rest.

(not aimed at mrslaird, just something I remembered several of ya chatting about last month.)

I used to feel that way...then I realized that the boy's shirt drawer had too many shirts / sweatshirts / whatever. Once I got the excess school shirts rotated to "ever-day"...ya know...i never realized that was not a word until I tried to label the boy's drawers when he was a tot......anyway. Once I rotated the excess school tshirts to "ever-day" and tossed the more stained ones...it worked out better.

Maybe dump a drawer and have the child choose their favorites. Make it a game? IDK. They like to make a mess. Just a thought. IDK.
They do have too many clothes in their drawers. This is partly because they have too many clothes and partly because they need a new dresser. The bigger they get the fewer things fit in a drawer, ya know? And the same for the girl although with her even more than the boys it's that she's in a constant state of growth and what may have fit last week doesn't fit now. And really, I just want to do some things on auto-pilot and not have to evaluate everything every single time. *tiny t rex fist in the air*
Gallery Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!