View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
mollymoo951
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.
Send a message via AIM to mollymoo951
Heart march & EMBRACE da P O W E R

...of 5, 10, or 15 minutes. I can get a lot done in 5 minutes. As long as I have on my indoor shooooz. Otherwise, it might be five minutes...um...poof! I didn't say I get it all done. But it gets me started! And that's a start. That gets the mojo flowin baby! Five minutes. Take five.

Time...we all get the same amount of time. Every. Single. Day. What is different is what we CHOOSE TO DO WITH THE TIME WE HAVE.

We either use it or lose it. Really. How about this. We either use it wisely or we do not use it wisely. In YODA speak...use it wisely we do or do not.

TIME. We cannot redeposit it. We cannot save it. Once it's gone, it's gone. We don't dwell on the past tho. So...looking forward, how do we wisely use our time.

Kind of reminds me of something I heard...work hard all ya life @ a job ya don't like so you can retire & do what you DO like. Absurd! CRAZY! no. I mean, crazy, yes. No, I don't want to do that. Do you?

Kind of like...work hard all week & come home and CLEAN HOUSE ALL WEEKEND. um...NO! We want to stamp, scrap, geocache, sew, spend time with the family, work in the garden, paint...right?

So...the key here is using our 5, 10 or 15 minute chunks of time wisely. I've started keeping a list of things I can do...when I get so overwhelmed this time of the year with work...that I get on the one track mind of work! (tax season - for those that don't know...I'm a CPA.) The list of little things that I CAN do in 5, 10, or 15 minutes, so I don't forget to do them. One is order the boy an Otter Box. I can do that in 5 minutes or less, but not at the EXACT MOMENT I think of it.

While I embrace the philosophy of DO IT NOW, when I think of it and I'm at a different location, I write it down, so that when I DO have that 5, 10, 15 minute span of time, I CAN do it.

If you walk by the pop bottle the dog brought into the bedroom, just pick it up then & put it in the trash can. When you get the junk email, just delete it then. That keeps us from having to use our 5, 10, 15 minute chunks of time doing things we should do on a regular basis. It is a thought process that comes in time.

I think a great place to start is by EMBRACING THE POWER OF 5, 10 or 15 minutes.

How do you choose to use your time? What can you do it 5, 10 or 15 minutes?

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!