View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #331
germanstampler
Glitter Guru

I'm sorry to hear that. I can totally understand if Tina is not able to participate.

If you want to discuss it again with Tina, do it- just as you think. Otherwise, we take her out and move everyone up one position.

I'm really sorry that you have such a difficult time. Surely it can only get better right ? You are in my thoughts. BIG "cyber HUGS" to you both !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackertwosome View Post
Imke she is not doing well. Still a very emotional time for her. It has only been 2 months since she lost her son. Now my news. So much going on right now for our family. She was here for 5 days going with me to the test and doctors visits. We were going to work on her Ralph card but we never got anytime to be by ourselves. Someone was always here! ughhhhh Or our minds were else where. We value or time together very much and when we are together we always try to have just our time. It didn't happen so we were both very sad.
Maybe we should just remove her from the image swap for now. I was hoping it would help her but I don't think she has made a card in a long time. Her heart just isn't in it.

Thanks for asking.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!