Thread: Hobby SU demos?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
Makalah
Die Cut Diva

A few tips based on my experience over the last 6 months... Find a good upline, especially if she has others on the team (your sidelines). I have found it helpful to have regular swaps at our team meetings, because then I feel like I can show off the swap cards using sets I might not own and don't feel obligated to buy it all myself.

Think about ways you can promote online - Pinterest, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, meetup.com events, or just advertising locally (putting signs up in libraries or community event boards) as a way of finding new customers.

You can try holding a club to see if you can get regular sales that way. Also, check out MyPaperPumpkin.com - it's a monthly SU kit subscription. If you have a few people sign up for it listing you as their demo, it will help with your sales without you having to do much work.

Don't forget to join the SCS SU Demo Forums once you get signed up again! Lots of of discussion over there which is a great way to pick up tips and ask questions.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!