Thread: Hobby SU demos?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
heatherla
Crimping Master

Wink Hobby SU demos?

I'm planning on rejoining SU as a hobby demo. Prior to this, I live in a bigger city, Edmonton, and I had workshops and clubs. I wasn't a really big selling demo, but I sold enough to cover my minimum requirements.

Now I live in a small city in a northern area of Canada. I have been here for almost 6 months and I have met a lot of people. However, Gnoss a lot have expressed interest in SU. I know that if I post a few workshops, I can get some of my friends to come, but not enough to cover requirements of minimums. I am fine with this, mainly because I miss SU And how much I personally enjoyed making cards.

Anyway, I just want to know those who are hobby demos do it. LOL. I know we have to cover our own minimums, but it is hard for me to stop them paying all that money by myself. Granted, the closest craft store is almost 2 hours away.

I just want to learn some tips and tricks of other hobby demos. Maybe one day I can go back to being more than a hobby demo, but right now my career is starting to take off and I plan on getting my garden ready so being more than a hobby demo is not feasible.

Care to share some hints on being a successful hobby demo?

Last edited by heatherla; 02-26-2013 at 08:54 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!