In the vicinity of Sacramento?

Hostess: Karen
Type of Swap: Assembly Style

Date : Saturday April 13
Time : 10 AM
Place : Karen’s House in Folsom. PM me if you need the address
Fee : $5. No refunds after April 10. Paypal or check accepted
Food : Fee will cover lunch
RSVP : The cut-off date for sign up will be April 8. It will then be posted how many kits are to be made.

Theme : ‘USE IT UP’ – Make a card or project of your choice but use only what you have on hand. No fair buying supplies except for things like tape, pop dots, etc.

**Each person attending will bring at least one sample of a completed card project and kits of the sample to complete.

**This swap is assembly style, which means that each kit should be in some type of baggie, be pre-cut, pre-stamped, ribbon cut, etc. The baggies should be placed in a shoebox or basket to be brought to the swap.

**Envelopes are not required unless card is non-standard size.

The number of kits to be brought will be determined after the close of the sign-up period. Only one card/project is required; however, it is always nice to have a second project, especially if the group is small. It is entirely up to you.

Tool Kits : Please bring a basic tool kit which will include: scissors, bone folder, adhesive, glue dots, pops ups or foam tape. It may also include any other tool that might be needed or useful. If a particular tool or item is needed for your card/project, please indicate when signing up or sometime before the swap. You may post a comment on the thread informing the people signed up what the need will be.

The swap will begin promptly at 10:00 am and conclude when all the cards have been completed.

Attending:
Karen J paid
Kate I paid
Annee I paid
Joann C paid
Linda G paid
Julie M paid
Ruth S paid
Normalee B paid
Rhonda paid
Gayle paid
Lenny -paid

Last edited by Threadbear; 04-06-2013 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: Update
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!