SCS Screen Name: Dezre
First Name/Name You Go By: Desiree
Family Status: single no children
Are you a card maker, scrapbooker, alterer, or mixed media artist?
Card maker (2 years), scrapbooker
What level do you consider yourself in the paper crafting world?
Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced - Intermediate
Describe your personal style: traditional
How long have you been paper crafting?
10 years on and off (as much as my career allows me)
Any special project you currently are working on?
My military career scrapbooking, baby scrapbooking pages, Completing project life swap requirements
I would love to receive this particular DSP:
Size of paper preferred? (12 x 12, 8 ½ x 11, 6 x 6) 12 x 12
What brand of cardstock do you use? Bazzil
Any particular color you are wanting/needing? Does not matter
List any color of cardstock you DO NOT want: n/a
Your favorite go-to colors? Crème and white
As a card maker/scrapbooker/alterer/mixed-media artist I would love to receive:
1. Copic markers (trying to start my collection already have some of the skin tone colors)
2. Stamps (don’t have much people ones)
I prefer stamps that are WM, clear, cling, bare rubber? Clear and cling
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
Open to ideas of what you consider a must have in someone stamp collection
I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot
Any items you would like to receive?
Things to consider when completing your survey:
• Flowers, die cuts, doilies - have some flowers, in the process of learning how to make the different flowers, if any know where to get some good military die cuts could you please let me know.
• Punches, dies, templates, embossing folders? Finally decide to get with the time and moving to the slim dies (Spellbinders collection is growing), plan on keeping my Sizzix they can cut through chipboard just fine for me.
• Adhesives - mini Glue Dots,pop Ups Square and Circle
• Markers, Pens, Watercolor Pencils/Crayons, Mists, Gelatos, etc? Copic markers, never used Gelatos would not mind try
I can’t get enough of the following items:
1. Punches (like the basic shapes so I can do paper piecing)
2. Dies – (Cherry Lynn line- don’t have any)
List any items you DO NOT want: n/a
Your favorite online papercrafting stores along with any item you wish for: Don’t really shop on line much since when I do look at a store online my wish list just grows more.
Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items?
As long as it is serviceable and smoke free
If your SS wants to make you something related to paper crafting, name three items you would love to receive (it's also OK to say no thanks):
1. Paper roses
2. Hat pins (haven’t made any yet)
3. Die cuts from Circut
Favorite designer(s): Don’t have any just go with what catches my eyes.
I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it:
Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby:
1. Bling (interesting to see what others consider bling as)
3. Mini Glue Dots
4. Pop Ups Square and Circle
Other – Above and Beyond the Minimum
• Allergies: INH (medication)
• Hobbies: scrapbooking, stamping, reading, cooking,
• Collections (besides dust bunnies): punches, movies, books
• How do you pamper yourself: curl up with a book
• Your birthstone:
• Favorite personal color: Black, red
• Music you enjoy: reggae, soca
• Favorite magazine:
• Favorite author:
• Gold or Silver: gold
• Bracelets, Necklaces? Pierced Ears: pierced ears
• Name a movie you wish you had:
• Any additional information you would like to share:
Share any other information for your Secret Sister:
You Can Do It Challenge