View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #67
sek111sbc
Stazon Splitcoast

SCS Screen Name:sek111sbc
First Name/Name You Go By:Sande
Family Status:married 3 children (ds 15 ds 12 dd11)
Pets: none

Are you a card maker, scrapbooker, alterer, or mixed media artist?cards,scrapbooks,alterer
What level do you consider yourself in the paper crafting world? Intermediate
Describe your personal style:cutesy, brights although I have always wanted to try something real and lifesy
How long have you been paper crafting?20 yrs
Any special project you currently are working on?none

I would love to receive this particular DSP:
SU junkie

Size of paper preferred?12x12 or 8.5x11
What brand of cardstock do you use?any good heavy cardstock, mostly su or gina k
Any particular color you are wanting/needing?don't really need cs right now

Your favorite go-to colors?brights

As a card maker/scrapbooker/alterer/mixed-media artist I would love to receive: piggy tales chipboard books

I prefer stamps that are WM, clear, cling, bare rubber?cling
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:anything new out of the su catty, magnolias, the greeting farm(don't like the animals though or the bigger girls) i like the anyas originals and creepers like sweet and toxic or any of the creepers....have a couple but I like the day ones

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:big shot
Any items you would like to receive? don't have many su embossing folders, would also love any of the couture creations like that waterfall or the clock one

Things to consider when completing your survey:
  • Ribbon, twine, washi tape?none
  • Buttons, brads, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes?bling brads NO RIBBON slides...lol...no eyelets(cant' use them)
  • Flowers, die cuts, doilies?flowers
  • Punches, dies, templates, embossing folders?ef, punches, dies
  • Inks, pads, cleaners, etc?could use some new cleaner
  • Organizational items?paper shelf storage but that is kinda expensive
  • Scissors, trimmers, blades, tweezers, picks, etc?could always use a new pair of craft scissors
  • Adhesive?YES please~pop dots especially
  • Markers, Pens, Watercolor Pencils/Crayons, Mists, Gelatos, etc?I would love the su incolor markers...or some copic sketches...have a couple but not many
  • Glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun?I use glue gun and a embossing thing...would love a ribbon cutter...
I can’t get enough of the following items: paper ribbonbling
List any items you DO NOT want:no stickers, eyelets, chipboard precut, diecuts twine or ribbon (I have plenty of ribbon except like the incolors...haven't bought incolors in over a year)

Your favorite online papercrafting stores along with any item you wish for:markerpop, the greeting farm, love doodlebug papers
Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items?yes

If your SS wants to make you something related to paper crafting, name three items you would love to receive:altered full size notebook, coffee/tea mug (nice big durable)
Favorite designer(s)?
I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: house mouse bubblegum rally:

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby:
1.th sizzix dies
2.cardstock or fun bright papers
3.3d pop dots
4.chipboard books...the nice thick postbound kinds...
5. prefolded cards/envies

Other – Above and Beyond the Minimum
  • Allergies:none(can't have tea...like green etc...can only do non tea leaf based, like peppermint chamomile)
  • Hobbies:
  • Collections (besides dust bunnies)?
  • How do you pamper yourself:go for a ride, a great cd or obviously bathing
  • Your birthstone:amethyst
  • Favorite personal colorurple or gray
  • Music you enjoy:aerosmith, lynyrd, then new rap too...lol
  • Favorite magazine:true story would love a subscription to it
  • Favorite author:none
  • Gold or Silver:silver
  • Bracelets, Necklaces? Pierced Earsierced ears
  • Name a movie you wish you had:twilight the 1st part of the last one that came out...dvd
  • Any additional information you would like to share:hmmmmm.....I LOVE CANDLES!!!! I LOVE TO ALTER THEM AND IF I MESS UP I LOVE TO BURN THEM>>>LOL I NEED PILLARS
Share any other information for your Secret Sister:[/QUOTE]

YES i WILL PLAY

Last edited by sek111sbc; 03-07-2013 at 02:45 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!