View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #2415
DCinkit
Stazon Splitcoast

Greetings Everyone ~

I just returned from a 4 day trip to help my parents move. They are downsizing. We brought back some furniture and lots of old, old photos & other sentimental things. I don't know how much stamping I'll do this week with trying to organize all this stuff. However, if I do any stamping, I'll be making a tea bag holder. Great challenge Lisa!

In between laundry loads, I've spent some time in the YCDI gallery for last week. I had fun seeing everyone's cards and leaving some love behind. If your card had the proper keyword, then I had the joy of seeing it. I tried to comment on everyone's masterpieces. So many beautiful cards!

Also, I saw lots and lots of good ideas for combining papers, patterns and colors. Fabulous artwork!! I've always thought combining patterns was a weakness of mine, so now I have lots of inspiration from all of you to try to do that more often. So many ideas for using up scraps, too! I sure have lots of those!!

Thanks Ladies for sharing your artwork!! Also, thanks for the encouragement and comments you leave me for my cards. It makes me smile. Have a great Monday!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!