View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #325
Debra G Smith
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to Debra G Smith

Good morning Ladies...I am home today due to the weather. I took advantage of my DH sleeping to jump on his computer.
I looked in the gallery and "WOW" what fantastic creations. What talented ladies.
I just wished I would have brought a few things home to work on since it looks like bad weather might keep us shut in.
Last week was so crazy for me. Between doctor runs, and working on my mothers house. My oven decides to go nuts. We couldn't get the broiler to turn off even after tripping the breaker. That was enough for us to decide it was time for a new stove. So Saturday afternoon we went shopping for a stove. I love it. We got a really good deal on it. It seems weird to cook on all burners of a stove. lol We only had two working burners on the old one and thats if we were lucky. It was time. I just kept thinking we could hold off till the kitchen was finished get remodeled. Oh well.
I think I'm going to take advantage of the day and read and do some extra cleaning around since it seems I never have enough time.
Praying the electricity stays on.
Hoping everyone stays warm and safe.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!