View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:37 PM   #2395
Julie Gearinger
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Welcome Leslie!!

Hi Everyone!! I have been away from my computer all day with church and other activities Wow, so thankful for the points and the fact that the ladies I invited posted a card- how exciting!!!

The Tea Bag Holder sounds great - thanks for the challenge Lisa!

Haven't had a chance to stamp much this weekend since I am still working on organizing my craft room - at least another few weeks to finish in between work and other duties

Sounds like a few of you are experienced in coloring your hair. I have been fortunate to not have to color my hair yet (only had highlights once when I was 21 or so). With my allergies to chemical smells and asthma, I am a bit concerned- do they have odor free hair color? Fortunately I have only one gray hair so far but my hair color is somewhat of a "mouse brown" - used to be dirty blonde when I was younger but has darkened with age and staying out of the sun I will be a "double nickel" this year and know that the gray hairs are coming so depending how they appear, I will most likely want to cover up the gray. I may be calling upon you when the time comes for advice

Have a great evening ladies!!
SUO Challenges Design Team
The Card Concept Design Team
My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!