View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #50
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Went to church & then had lilbro drop me off at the mall to run errands. Managed to do them all (except for one thing - because I forgot to buy it - and i was IN the store I needed to get it from). Then I came home & started a pot of chili. Sorta used LA's recipe as a guideline, but I hadn't remembered to buy all the right ingredients (and I ran out of pot space), so I did a bit of improvising. Watched teh bronze medal curling game & ate lunch & stitched while that was on. After that I could barely keep my eyes open, so I decided to take a meeting. Was only an hour, but now that I am up I am so groggy I look like I am walking around in a drunken stupor. Am having some chili so hopefully that will wake me up as the gold medal game is about to start. I am cheering very hard for the young girl leading the local team to win. Even if they weren't from here, I'd be cheering for them, as I don't like the team they are playing and whenever they play I cheer for whoever is playing against them. Hope it is a good game though, as the parentals are there to watch it live.