View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #48
Angie1974
Die Cut Diva

SCS Screen Name: Angie1974First Name/Name You Go By: LynneFamily Status: Single, no kids.
Pets: 3 birds, 2 dogs, and a rabbit.

Are you a card maker, scrapbooker, alterer, or mixed media artist?
Presently just a stamper/card-maker.
What level do you consider yourself in the paper crafting world? Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced?
Beginner, maybe bordering on intermediate.
Describe your personal style:
All over the map! However, I don't do steampunk/grunge, vintage, shabby-chic.How long have you been paper crafting?
About 2 and a half years, maybe 3.
Any special project you currently are working on?
Not really.
I would love to receive this particular DSP:

1.I really like a lot of the 6x6 pads on the market, by various companies. I love the double-sided ones. As I'm a primarily a card-maker, I do prefer patterns that are uniform in scale, and smaller. Some brands I like are Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, DCVW, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, etc.

Size of paper preferred? (12 x 12, 8 x 11, 6 x 6)
Definitely 6x6, for patterned paper, please. However, 8 1/2 x 11 is great for cardstock.
What brand of cardstock do you use?
It varies! I am however, always looking for high-quality, copic-friendly white cardstock, ie Georgia Pacific, Bazzil Smoothie, etc. As for colors other than white, any cardstock that is sturdy is great.Stampin' Up cardstock is always great to have on hand, as well.
Any particular color you are wanting/needing?
Good quality, copic-friendly white cardstock. Jewel tones and neons of any type are wonderful. Earth tones are also great.
List any color of cardstock you DO NOT want: No pastels, please.
Your favorite go-to colors?
It really depends. However, I do prefer bright, vivid shades.

As a card maker/scrapbooker/alterer/mixed-media artist I would love to receive:

1.Dies/embossing folders. Including die cuts, embossing folder impressions from your own collection.
2.Rubber cling stamps. No clear, acrylic, or photopolymer, please. Thanks.
3.Pigment ink pads, unique buttons, ephermera. Sorry, can't spell that word![/COLOR]I prefer stamps that are WM, clear, cling, bare rubber? Wood mounted are fine, cling (rubber) are great. Again, please NO clear, acrylic, or photopolymer.

Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:

I would love to receive current stamps/stamp sets from Stampin' Up.

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc:
I use a Big Kick machine.

Any items you would like to receive?
I'm looking for a gift-card holder die.

Things to consider when completing your survey:

Ribbon, twine, washi tape? All good!Buttons, brads, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes? Everything except ribbon slides! Flowers, die cuts, doilies? Yes, please!
Punches, dies, templates, embossing folders? Sure!Inks, pads, cleaners, etc? Pigment inks.Organizational items? No thanks.Scissors, trimmers, blades, tweezers, picks, etc? No thanks. Adhesive? Stampin' Up dimensionals are great.
Markers, Pens, Watercolor Pencils/Crayons, Mists, Gelatos, etc? Markers, Sakura gel pens are great. Glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun? No thanks. I can’t get enough of the following items:

1.Rubber stamps.
2.Dies and embossing folders.
3.Ribbon, bling, embellishments, etc.[/COLOR]List any items you DO NOT want:
No eyelets, flat stickers, fibers, poor-quality paper, please. Nothing vintage, grunge, chabby chic. And sorry to be repetitive, but no clear/acrylic/photopolymer stamps. Thank you.

[/COLOR]Your favorite online papercrafting stores along with any item you wish for: [COLOR="Magenta"] Surprise me! Seriously, I don't know a lot of online papercrafting stores, but if you follow my wishlist, I'm sure plenty of things can be found that I would like.

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Yes, provided the items are in good condition.

If your SS wants to make you something related to paper crafting, name three items you would love to receive (it's also OK to say no thanks):

1.Journals.
2.Card kits.
3.Jewelery.
I like silver.
Favorite designer(s): Don't really have one.1.

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Not really applicable.

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby:

1.Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Re-inker.
2.Acrylic blocks that are medium-sized. (Small to medium).
3.Pre-made card bases/cards.
4.Double-sided foam tape.
5.Perfect Pearls.

Other – Above and Beyond the Minimum
Allergies: None.Hobbies: Reading, pen pals, anything related to paper, LOL. Collections (besides dust bunnies): Dragonflies, insects.How do you pamper yourself: Reading books and magazines.
Your birthstone: Blue sapphire.Favorite personal color: I can't choose one! But I love blues, purples, and greens.Music you enjoy: Sarah McLachlan, Ani DiFranco, Patty Griffin, Taylor Swift. Everything except jazz, blues, metal, r & b, rap, and old-style country.Favorite magazine: For papercrafting, it would probably be PaperCrafts. Although I love The Stamper's Sampler, Card-Maker. When it comes to craft magazines, I DO prefer those that have an emphasis on stamping/card-making, and not scrapbooking.Favorite author: I really like Jodi Picoult, Janet Evanovich, Cathy Kelly, Barbra Delinsky.Gold or Silver: Definitely silver.Bracelets, Necklaces? Pierced Ears: Yes. As well as my nose and eyebrow, NOT that I expect anyone to find/make jewelery for those body parts, LOL. I think I prefer NECKLACES to bracelets. And I prefer longer ones, as my neck is not as slim as it used to be, LOL.Name a movie you wish you had: Silver Linings Playbook.
Any additional information you would like to share: Not that I can think of! Except that I'm happy that Joan is doing this swap!

Last edited by Angie1974; 03-07-2013 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: Add more detail.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!