View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #13
MadgeRPh
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
It seems ironic. Dawn didn't think it mean to vote out Francesca (first again-poor girl) and Brandon thought it was mean for them to. Him saying that to Dawn makes him mean? I agree-Dawn is being a big baby. Brandon is definitely unhinged, and it looks like he gets worse, but at that moment I didn't think he was being SO mean that she had to go off and cry on the beach.

Shemar (sp??) is a complete and utter jerk, but they need him to get rid of the pretties. Once they (or most of them) are gone then they need to get rid of Shemar, but I could see them keeping him as a non-vote at final tribal. Only thing is, that has backfired before.

I agree. I like Dawn but she needs to turn off the water works. Voting off one of the pretties was the way to go or the rest would be picked off before the merge. The pretties may be pretty but they aren't too bright. Wonder if they will rethink their strategy?

Shemar is an a**hole but physically he is a beast. They need him for the challenges. They can get rid of him later if he doesn't start to be more of a team player.

I really like Michael and Matt at this point.

Phillip gets more annoying each week (if that is possible). One can only hope they get rid of him.