TICKLE A TEAPOTTER MMTPT#339
What Goes Around Comes Around (February)
~ Particpating Stampers ~
1. If you are participating in sending your card this month (February) to a fellow teapotter please post a comment in this thread.
2. Just post your Splitcoast Screen-name and a number next to it. The number will indicate in which order you happened to the thread.
Like this using *Cook22* as an example for the screen name.......
Then the next person will be Another Cook22 #2 ...And so forth.
3. I will then match up the number in this thread with a card belonging to another participating teapotter and pm everyone with their Tickle Assignment!!
Tickle A Teapotter Card Exchange Guidelines!
Since everyone is so excited to get tickled by a Teapotter, I am listing a few guidelines.
1. You will be receiving a short pm from me on Sunday or Monday of next week. It will be short and will simply say in the subject line.........You tickle........Inside the pm it will give you the SCSer's name that you are to send your card to.
If you do not receive a pm from me by Monday evening, please do contact me in case I messed things up!
2. Please mail your card shortly after you have received word from me regarding who you are tickling! Everyone is excited and looking forward to getting their card! If you cannot get your card off in the mail for some reason please let me know or let the person to whom you've been assigned know.
3. When you receive your card from a Fellow Teapotter, please send a pm to that person so they know their card has been received or post a comment in the Tell a Teapotter About Your Tickle thread located here
If you don't know the address of the person you have been assigned to, don't pm that person to get it. That will ruin their surprise! Just pm me and I will get it for you and keep the surprise intact!
You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. A fun idea suggested by a fellow teapotter!
Hope you all have fun with the destination this week!